Event pipe and drape, The fabric drape panels on each drape support (prolonged out to 10’) planning them for hanging. The drape panels have a pocket sewn on top of the drape – the drape support slides inside it. Make sure to face the hems of the sewn slots to the identical side so they can be installed away from the view of attendees participating in the event.
Place the drape panels evenly across the drape support so the drape folds looks uniform. This will avoid the drape appearing smooth is some places and “bunched up” in others.
It is a good idea to create a “drape threading” station (or stations) with a pair of eight foot tables spaced about 8-10 feet apart. This will likely keep the drape from getting soiled on the floor and will allow the drape hanger handy access to them.
* Freestanding system
* Durable and rust resistant
* Modular system
* Easy to install, can be assembled in minutes
* Virtually unlimited size or configuration
* Creates theatre-like appearance
* No extra tools required
* Drapes can be supplied to size
* Easy for carry with special designed hand bags